Topcon CT-80 Computerized Tonometer
Condition: Good and fully operational
Topcon CT-80 Non-Contact Computerized Tonometer
The CT-80 Computerized Tonometer makes intraocular pressure measurements
easier and more comfortable than ever before. It features a 30% faster measurement
time, a triple patient safety function, and a dual sensor measuring system.
• Innovative dual sensor system for accurate measurements
• Triple patient safety function
• New alignment bar & improved air cylinder reduces the interval time between
measurements by 30%
• Built-in printer
• Fast, easy and accurate intraocular pressure readings
• Internal fixation target
• Auto measurement
Measurement Range: 0－60mmHg [0－30mmHg／0－60mmHg(Selectable)]
Working Distance: : 11mm
Measurement Display: TV Monitor Screen
* R/L change-over･･･automatically detected and
* Up to three measurements of each eye can be
displayed and printed out.
Measurement Recording: Built-in printer
Measurement Mod Auto / Manual (selectable)
Alignment: When the alignment luminous spots are within the inner
* In Auto Mode: measurement is automatically activated
* In Manual Mode: alignment will change from a broken
box to a solid pattern when proper alignment is
achieved, and depressing the switch on the
omni-directional joystick activates the measuring cycle.
Error Indication: When the measurement signal is not strong enough, IOP
value is indicated in ( ) or just 'ERR' is displayed.
Adjustable Safety Stopper: Minimum distance between the front of the instrument
and the patient can be established in advance.
Operating Temperature: 10℃ to 40℃
Base Travel: 44mm (back & forth) / 88mm (left & right) / 28mm(vertically)
Chinrest Vertical Travel: 68mm
External Output Terminal: RS-232C
Power Supply: AC100-120V, 220-240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 80VA ("Auto-shut-off": power saving mechanism adopted)
Weight: Approx.18 kg